Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Be good to see if he's a fit with Lukaku.
While I actually believe the tweet holds very little weight if any at all, for me the whole repeated talk of Gabbiadini doesn't fill me with optimism.

From all accounts Napoli fans have been unconvinced by him and he's not exactly shone when given the opportunity when Milik was injured.

I reckon it's on personally, we wanted him in the summer and Napoli clearly regret not accepting our offer and want to try and do business again. Koeman is the one who decides if he wants a player or not, not Walsh. And I wouldn't read too much into what Moshiri said to Jim White, all he does in regards to the transfers is sign the cheques.

A player that I feel would be a perfect fit for the current tactics and style of play utilised by Koeman would be Dzyuba from Zenit.

He's not a Prolific goalscorer by any means but his hold up play has been superb whenever I've watched him, he was excellent at this against Slovakia in the euros when I went to see that game too. Always impressed me the way he brings others into a game when a long ball is played to him and He's obviously good in the air too. I'd suspect a high percentage of his career goals have been headers.

Wouldn't cost much, 8-10mil maximum as I think Zenit got him on a free transfer and he's been a bit of a journeyman across Russia.

If we're looking for players to come in and perform immediately as I suspect we are, I think he'd be an unspectacular but effective signing for the current setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back