Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like hes been round for years, surely would of moved by now if he was that good? Can't say I've ever seen him play that much like

Always been in the England u21 side...was touted to move for big money then after a handfull of games was for the rest of last season.

He looks like a playmaker which i guess would be ideal to alternate with Barkley.

Always good to have young English players in the side/squad, the championship winning sides usually have them.

If he and Lookman came in we would have alot of them in the team/squad which is never a bad thing.

Always been in the England u21 side...was touted to move for big money then after a handfull of games was for the rest of last season.

He looks like a playmaker which i guess would be ideal to alternate with Barkley.

Always good to have young English players in the side/squad, the championship winning sides usually have them.

If he and Lookman came in we would have alot of them in the team/squad which is never a bad thing.
He's young but his scoring record is atrocious if he's playing in the playmaker role. I'd have guessed he played much deeper based on numbers. Never actually watched him though.

I think Depay would be about the same as Schneiderlin at £18mil. He and Lookman would cost perhaps £28mil (with add ons incl) which would be the same deal or thereabouts as Bolasie.

Has to be better value.

Add in Schneiderlin and its £46mil for 3 players which is quite alot but means that LW is sorted as would be CM.
Interesting, it would be in our best interest to try and get Schneiderlin right away to fill the gueye hole. It would also be good to get those others and maybe some more earlier since we need the boost and not make panic moved at the end

Interesting, it would be in our best interest to try and get Schneiderlin right away to fill the gueye hole. It would also be good to get those others and maybe some more earlier since we need the boost and not make panic moved at the end

Schneiderlin / Walsh
Gana / Davies
Barkley / Hughes

Could be the idea in the centre...

Interestingly, if you look at our England u19 - u21 young players + Ademola and Hughes we would have a player for every position other than Right Wing and Goalkeeper if we signed the 2 linked players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back