Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
....would that be games that he's started? I suspect many of his appearances over the last couple of seasons have been off the bench.

Season Team Tournament Apps Mins Goals Assists Yel Red SpG PS% AerialsWon MotM Rating
2016/2017 West Bromwich.. EPL 3(1) 245 - - 1 - 1.5 78.9 0.5 - 6.07
2015/2016 West Bromwich.. EPL 17(14) 1746 4 - - - 1.1 78.1 0.3 - 6.33
2014/2015 West Bromwich.. EPL 32(6) 2930 14 1 2 - 2.3 83.2 0.5 2 6.69
2013/2014 West Bromwich.. EPL 11(21) 1407 5 1 - - 1.8 85.4 0.3 - 6.45
Total / Average 105 6328 23 2 3 0 1.8 82.2 0.4 2 6.49

Berahino is a massive no for me. Why would Koeman want him anyway? Surely he's far too lazy for his sort of his teams.

I know nothing about this Kessie fella but if it gives us more of an excuse to boot Gibson, Cleverley (possibly McCarthy) then I'm on board.

Also, Dowell needs to get loaned out if Koeman's not gonna give him a chance yet. He looks too good to be wasted in the u23s.

Probably the strangest comparisons ever
I wasn't trying to make a comparison lad, I'm just wary of purchasing players that are relatively unknown, difficult transition in the premier league. I would much prefer a Troy Deeney type partner for Lukaku someone who can hold the ball up and Rom feed of him. Deeney and Rom would be an amazing combination chances of this happening are slim didn't Leicester have a £25m bid turned down in the summer.

I wasn't trying to make a comparison lad, I'm just wary of purchasing players that are relatively unknown, difficult transition in the premier league. I would much prefer a Troy Deeney type partner for Lukaku someone who can hold the ball up and Rom feed of him. Deeney and Rom would be an amazing combination chances of this happening are slim didn't Leicester have a £25m bid turned down in the summer.

huh?? How is Kessie relatively unknown?

Apart from Niasse I don't see any paper talk of players leaving the club, surely we have to shift 5/7 before we get more players in.

Quite a few have been told they might be better off finding a new club, so I expect their agents have been on the phone all ready. Time will tell though.

Saido not the player we need to move up a level by a long shot.

But as a means to replace kone and niasse in the squad then he would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back