Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Koeman reportedly said - ""Some names are true and some names are not true. That's all speculation. One time it's possible but most of the time it's bulls**t."

Which tells us zilch. Of course most of the names linked with us are speculation and fantasy, that's true in any transfer window. He's got a shopping list, he's just not going to confirm the names that are on it.

What Koeman reportedly said - ""Some names are true and some names are not true. That's all speculation. One time it's possible but most of the time it's bulls**t."

Which tells us zilch. Of course most of the names linked with us are speculation and fantasy, that's true in any transfer window. He's got a shopping list, he's just not going to confirm the names that are on it.

You have to hand it over to ITK #1, @MoutsGoat, to see which of these names are Bull and which are the Real Deal.

"most of the time its bullshine" hints of some very left field targets there ?
Looking forward to a couple of "Gana" type signings , totally out of nowhere.

Not really mate, just used to everton being everton

The constant crying is boring though mate, wah wah it'll be the same as every other transfer window etc. If Everton sucked as much optimism out of me as it seems to plenty of others on here, I'd pack it in and follow a different sport.

We're going to have a boss window and a storming end to the season.

Deeps, Morgs is Ours.

VVD is 60/40

I have no others currently, the boy Gabi is being considered.

Pickfords injury put a spanner, we might wait for a GK now.

5 In
4 Out
I'm really surprised that we think we have a genuine chance of landing VVD. He must really rate Koeman and have a great relationship with him, to even consider coming here, when the likes of United and City are desperate for centre halfs.

You want it to be 1 way.

But its the other way.
marlowire.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back