Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thumb was never fully on "the list"

He was very much in the "bargain buy" category of the Moyes days, and I acknowledged it might not work at the time but felt he could shore up the ranks without breaking the bank

The other 3 were quality players who I argued would make it down south long before they actually did

Ok Mikey mate.

Fair play to ya, but your basically the Scottish Zat.

The Thumb was never fully on "the list"

He was very much in the "bargain buy" category of the Moyes days, and I acknowledged it might not work at the time but felt he could shore up the ranks without breaking the bank

The other 3 were quality players who I argued would make it down south long before they actually did
Rogic is the foundation that Celtics improved domestic and continential form is based on. Take him out and they look clueless. And if you watch Celtic mikey you would agree with me that rogic is the best player north of the wall

Rogic is the foundation that Celtics improved domestic and continential form is based on. Take him out and they look clueless. And if you watch Celtic mikey you would agree with me that rogic is the best player north of the wall

Rogic is great, for the 60 minutes he can manage before having to be hooked

For me, POTS so far has to be Dembele, no one else in any other side comes close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back