Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact Arsenal and Bayern Munich have been linked with him in the past couple of months explains it all really

Great potential there

Celtic are a couple of players away from being a genuinely good side on the continent right now, which is amazing when you consider just how pish they were under Deila

lollollollollollollollollollollollollol

The fact Arsenal and Bayern Munich have been linked with him in the past couple of months explains it all really

Great potential there

Celtic are a couple of players away from being a genuinely good side on the continent right now, which is amazing when you consider just how pish they were under Deila
Dembele, Roberts (albeit he's on loan) and Tierney all look top prospects

Great potential there

Ze5zOtt.gif

The Thumb was never fully on "the list"

He was very much in the "bargain buy" category of the Moyes days, and I acknowledged it might not work at the time but felt he could shore up the ranks without breaking the bank

The other 3 were quality players who I argued would make it down south long before they actually did

I don't think anyone would argue that Celtic would probably be a mid to lower table PL team. VVD's moderate ability to fit in at Southampton is no surprise to most of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back