Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Santi Cazorla's contract will expire in the summer. Think he's got anything left in the tank? Not advocating that we try to sign him, but I'm curious what some of you better-informed posters think of him.

Hes got a bit left, maybe, but not a great deal IMO, still a cracking player at times.

Can't believe some of the Tosh I read in this thread... if a player signs then he signs.... if not. . Well then hey.... no worries. . There are million reasons to factor into any transfer deals. .. if both parties don't agree on something then so be it. Don't make us a big club, small club, any club ... it's life ffs.

Can't believe some of the Tosh I read in this thread... if a player signs then he signs.... if not. . Well then hey.... no worries. . There are million reasons to factor into any transfer deals. .. if both parties don't agree on something then so be it. Don't make us a big club, small club, any club ... it's life ffs.
Maybe people what to talk about the million reason.

I see Santi Cazorla's contract will expire in the summer. Think he's got anything left in the tank? Not advocating that we try to sign him, but I'm curious what some of you better-informed posters think of him.

Not for me mate, yeah been a good player but his age for me is the issue, I think we need to look at getting the average down, I'm sure it's gone up over the last few years

Harsh coming from you that...

I hope youre not winding me up about Gimenez.

Dropped since the final last season and barely played this season....18months left on contract and his release clause is lower than what we bid for koulibaly.

At 21 he is already one of the best in the world but where would he go? Personally think he would be ideal at City next to Stones.

Anybody know anything about this Jonathan Cafu? Brazilian winger playing in Bulgaria.....could be a Walsh special.... Reckon there is magic in those boots?

Lad has 11 goals and 7 assists across all competitions thus far with 4 goals and 5 assists in Champions league (and champions league qualifiers).

This could be that out of the box find some are clamoring for.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back