Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe some of the Tosh I read in this thread... if a player signs then he signs.... if not. . Well then hey.... no worries. . There are million reasons to factor into any transfer deals. .. if both parties don't agree on something then so be it. Don't make us a big club, small club, any club ... it's life ffs.

Other clubs manage to get things sorted.

Since tomorrow/today is a game day I don't expect we will see anything substantial occurring. I highly doubt Schneiderlin is going to sign for west brom tomorrow either... I think Tuesday we start wheeling and dealing. Can't be dipping our toes in the water on this one. Koeman, Walsh, Moshiri, whoever need to put the pedal to the metal and get s*** done

Since tomorrow/today is a game day I don't expect we will see anything substantial occurring. I highly doubt Schneiderlin is going to sign for west brom tomorrow either... I think Tuesday we start wheeling and dealing. Can't be dipping our toes in the water on this one. Koeman, Walsh, Moshiri, whoever need to put the pedal to the metal and get s*** done

..I would hope we've been wheeling and dealing for the past few months.

It's Everton, I have a feeling this one will run and run for most of the window.

Aye, I'm afraid you're probably right about that. You'd think they they'd just throw the extra half million or whatever on top, get the deal done and have him ready for City. Instead we're haggling over particulars. It's a bloody joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back