Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No incoming of any note anywhere in the premier league yet.
I think if you look at previous windows it has been done quite often.For example if we were seriously interested in the two United players we are linked with,United seem happy to deal,so all the financials could easily have been completed over the Xmas period for a quick completion.But as I said it'll probably be down to bargain basement day as usual.

What are we thinking about Nzonzi then? He's been linked with us in Spain, wasn't amazing here for Stoke but one of the top players in the league there.
Gueye wasnt a stand out last year and look at him now! Nzonzi has been great in Spain, but hes 28 now and i reckon we could get better

Nzonzi would be decent, Lookman is m'eh (disappointed that everton is playng/buying so many young, unproven strikers these days when we should have the money to buy in proven, quality, strikers) ; worrying no news re: the two Man U boys.

Nzonzi would be decent, Lookman is m'eh (disappointed that everton is playng/buying so many young, unproven strikers these days when we should have the money to buy in proven, quality, strikers) ; worrying no news re: the two Man U boys.

Unreal lol

Jesus! yep lets not go out and find some talent in the lower leagues any more, it didn't work with Cahill or Lescott so lets not bother.

Need to ship out Gibson, Mcgeady & Cleverley asap as well. Too many redundant players in the squad. I would still wanna keep Del as he offers a good cross for Lukaku and can play through the middle as well. But if a good offer ( ~ 10M) comes in then worth considering. We also need to start looking for another LB for long term and RB to compete with Coleman. Oviedo's time I'm afraid is over.

Need to ship out Gibson, Mcgeady & Cleverley asap as well. Too many redundant players in the squad. I would still wanna keep Del as he offers a good cross for Lukaku and can play through the middle as well. But if a good offer ( ~ 10M) comes in then worth considering. We also need to start looking for another LB for long term and RB to compete with Coleman. Oviedo's time I'm afraid is over.

Totally forgot about Niasse and Kone. 5 players basically mugging us for doing jack all. Feel sorry for Niasse though.

not sure why you think oviedo is finished, hes done well when called upon. In fact as a backup left back hes been really good. Never moans, gets on with it and always puts in a good shift and creates chances too.

not sure why you think oviedo is finished, hes done well when called upon. In fact as a backup left back hes been really good. Never moans, gets on with it and always puts in a good shift and creates chances too.
before breaking down injured and disappears for a good while......

he is exactly a back up left back should be in all honesty, in the general sense. does the job expected and doesn't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back