Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton seem set to sign a player we've been linked to for weeks , 4 days after the window has opened " Oh what a coincidence it's AGM day "

Sadly for you, despite your comment being much lauded, your criticism of my words is misplaced. My comment was designed to be humour rather than cynicism (and I may have failed, that's true). If I have something cynical or critical to say then it is likely to be more than a few throw away words.

And, if you insist on criticising my comment, please at least have the good grace to quote me ("Definitely just a coincidence.") rather than interpret my words by paraphrasing me. Cheers.

Sadly for you, despite your comment being much lauded, your criticism of my words is misplaced. My comment was designed to be humour rather than cynicism (and I may have failed, that's true). If I have something cynical or critical to say then it is likely to be more than a few throw away words.

And, if you insist on criticising my comment, at least have the good grace to quote me ("Definitely just a coincidence.") rather than interpret my words by paraphrasing me. Cheers.

No, to be fair, the reason why the comment is 'much lauded' is because it is correct. It was quite clearly an attempt to be cynical and it backfired.

At least have the good grace to admit it.

haha that is like mathematical bullocks!

25 to 15 to 30 million in a single sentence!
I'll break it down for you since you're struggling.

The guy who replied to me said that he reckoned a deal of Deulofeu and £15m in cash was worth about £25m, hence the £25m.

We would only actually get £15m cash to replace Gibson with, hence the £15m.

I think Gibson is worth £30m so I was saying that it'd be a [Poor language removed] deal for us because we'd have to replace a £30m player for £15m.

Hope that helps you.

Gibson won't leave Boro, with his Uncle being the main man there.

I do rate him though.

What about that boggle eyed idiot from over the Park like? He was one of Der Best in Der Wuuuurrrrrlllld last season according to them, but now Klopp The Sacred has frozen him out, he's mince obviously.

The guy who replied to me said that he reckoned a deal of Deulofeu and £15m in cash was worth about £25m, hence the £25m.

I think Gibson is worth £30m so I was saying that it'd be a [Poor language removed] deal for us because we'd have to replace a £30m player for £15m.

Hope that helps you.
No Chance that he's worth £30m with only 4 months of prem experience, you can come back down to earth any time you know mate...

Hope that helps you.

lol

Reactions: flo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back