Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter offering Ever Banega around. Seems like a no brainer.
Maybe take Gabigol too. They have a large stock of very good players who have been basically useless since they got there.
I was speechless when they sold Coutinho. Admittedly I thought Van Der Meyde would be a great deal for us so I probably know nothing.

Inter offering Ever Banega around. Seems like a no brainer.
Maybe take Gabigol too. They have a large stock of very good players who have been basically useless since they got there.
I was speechless when they sold Coutinho. Admittedly I thought Van Der Meyde would be a great deal for us so I probably know nothing.

Weren't we sniffing around for Banega last summer before Inter signed him? Why would they get rid after 6 months?

think we should offer willian guaranteed first team football, why does the lad keep getting rotated by chelsea regardless of how well he does?

Not much in relation to transfers at tonight's agm.

Hopefully it may temper some of the absolute nonsense spoken on here.

We can just celebrate the signings if and when they are announced.

I'm not sure how early they announce these things normally but.....

Start of transfer window, talks of money being spent and loads of players coming in......

And they are announcing the season tickets already....

Yeah, coincidence?

I'm not sure how early they announce these things normally but.....

Start of transfer window, talks of money being spent and loads of players coming in......

And they are announcing the season tickets already....

Yeah, coincidence?

They've just announced them haven't they?

Not put them on sale...

IMG_3723.webp
I've heard they had Lookman, Schneiderlin and Depay serving champers mate.

They've just announced them haven't they?

Not put them on sale...
Just timing of it, a couple of weeks after buying players would be more effective but just the fact they are going 'season tickets!' When it is a time when fans get their hopes up again.

Same as they sold the season tickets at the time 200 million war chests was in the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back