Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rule is per calendar year so he can move
According to the FIFA regulations it is per season. The only extenuating circumstances are if there is some overlap in seasons for different parts of the world. This would not apply to Hart. The quote I posted is directly from the FIFA website.

The rule is per calendar year so he can move

Article 5.3 of Fifa’s regulations on the status and transfer of players states: “Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs.”

Before Moshiri I would agree. But, we are told it is quantum change at Everton so let's see it happen. If we can offer £60M for Koubiliy then there's no reason whatsoever we can't get this type of player, or at least bid for them and see what transpires.

And as Mac says, we tried that in the summer, there are players available out there, players who are struggling for games, players who might fancy a step up from where they are.

I personally consider those players just out of reach, we would need European football to have a chance I think.

We should aim for available players this window I think personally, the summer, is a different window, ideally with Europa, hopefully.

An extra £10,000 a week should do it

I would like to think we have already signed a pre-contract with city for Hart* for the summer window. But then I remind myself I support Everton.

*would have been Butland but just don't know what he will be like after injury and whether he will even be playing by the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back