Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, was waiting for that one. It's not a transfer window thread until someone suggests Hakim Ziyech.

Yes though. He's ace.

Koeman will know absolutely everything about him so if we aren't in for him then either he's not for sale (probable) or he doesn't think he's all that (unlikely).

Berahinho isnt going to go anywhere before the summer now - he wants as much money as possible in a signing on bonus from wherever he goes to. On a free who would you rather have Berahinho or Balotelli? Balotelli and Rom would be a marvel of hardworking chasing down centre half forward play. Both Balotelli and Berahinho have attitude problems but for my money Balotelli is the more talented and I would LOVE to see him score against Liverpool.

Berahinho isnt going to go anywhere before the summer now - he wants as much money as possible in a signing on bonus from wherever he goes to. On a free who would you rather have Berahinho or Balotelli? Balotelli and Rom would be a marvel of hardworking chasing down centre half forward play. Both Balotelli and Berahinho have attitude problems but for my money Balotelli is the more talented and I would LOVE to see him score against Liverpool.

Have you just suggested signing Balotelli?

The RS looking for around £20m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

lol a new quality gif enters the arena!!!

I'd prefer neither mate. In fact i'd like an amnesty on players who's name begins with B. Apart from Bale, i'd love that chimp here.

I'll sign up for membership of the Berahino camp.

If he was available for £10m or so, then there is a player there and we could get him fit and see what happens.

That sort of outlay would be low-risk, and better than taking a punt on someone like Gabbiadini at twice the price.

We signed Kone for £6m and I immediately thought we would be lucky to get 10 goals off him over 3 years.

At least Berahino seems to have the ability, I'd rather that and try to manage a poor attitude rather than sign someone who is all effort and no goals.

Oviedo
Pennington
Browning
Jagielka
Gibson
Barry
McAleny
McGeady
Henen
Rodriguez
Niasse
Lennon
Kone
Cleverley

We could move all of them on and barely notice..14 players and ive probably forgotten some as well ..

That sends a message to the rest of the squad.
But who will buy them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back