Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember that Swansea have a new manager in Clement and Sigi might not fit into his plans. Or maybe he thnks he can get 2-3 players in for the money they'll get for Sigi and have a better chance to stay up. Jags and Clev with 15 mill could be tempting for a struggling team too. You never know.

Remember that Swansea have a new manager in Clement and Sigi might not fit into his plans. Or maybe he thnks he can get 2-3 players in for the money they'll get for Sigi and have a better chance to stay up. Jags and Clev with 15 mill could be tempting for a struggling team too. You never know.

Swap deals don't happen.

That much I do know.

They'd probably rather just have the fifteen million to be honest!

I'll be honest I don't particularly see the Sigurddson hype. I've said before, great long shots, good set pieces...never seen much else.
This ^

I don't think he's the level we should be aiming at if we're looking to crack the top 6, he's a good player, but there's a reason he's plying his trade at Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back