Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can yes, havent seen much of him on the wing, so not sure if hes as effective? Did he play on the wing at Spurs?

I find it a strange move, not strange as in he couldnt do a job for us, he certainly can, but where does it leave Ross Barks?

He will struggle for games ahead of Sigi, he on the main is a fairly consistent player, he will struggle for games ahead of Gana and Morgs.

Suppose maybe Ross could play out wide?

Strange move, as I say, I personally couldnt fit Ross and Sigi into a formation I was totally comfortable with.
Guess Sigurdsson could play the role Tadic played for him at Soton

Swansea would surely look at the Sissoko transfer and set the price for Sigurdsson with that in mind. In which case they'd be asking around £35m. Another reason they'd set a huge price tag is that if he leaves they are almost certain to be relegated - they would face a huge backlash from their fans, so would need to be able to sign a couple of decent players with the aim of keeping them up AND placating the fanbase. I can't see it happening, unless he has a relegation release clause that allows him to leave for a much lower fee if they go down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back