Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester.

and still based on one fluky season when loads of scouts and teams pick up lots of better signings. Steve Walsh is crap. Koeman deserves BETTER.

Koeman's original quote after the Leicester defeat was 'if he opens his eyes' which some media outlets changed to 'if everyone opened their eyes' that was aimed at Steve Walsh he also said 'that is the job of Steve Walsh' he had no need to mention him unless he was aggrieved. Steve Walsh is league 1/2 level Ronald Koeman is world-class.

Thanks for the input Erwin.

Not a lover of Steve Walsh then?

The positive is if we can flog the following in january/next summer we'll have made atleast half of our outlay back:

Niasse: £10 million
Cleverly: £8-12 million
Deulofeu: 8-12 million

Could possibly get around £30-35 million for those 3.

I still really hope we bring another 2 in this window but can only see Depay on loan with option to buy tbh. Although I would rather a CB and more proven winger/creative player.

Wish we tried getting Batshuyai on loan with an option to buy from Chelsea. Think him and Rom could be formidable up top together.

What do we think is needed now in this window? Centre back? Second striker? Another winger? New AM/number 10 to challenge Ross? Something else?

Just realised. The above list is my preference, in order I'd want them!

Who's been busy on wiki?

upload_2017-1-10_23-54-45.webp

Kessie in with McCarthy and Cleverley out would be our midfield sorted for years to come.

McCarthy to West Brom for the £18m they bidded for Morgan, and Cleverley to Newcastle for the £30m they mugged Spurs off for Sissoko lol.

Depay on a loan with a view to buy, Berahino for £10m, and Manolas for £28m would be a complete window. :pint2:

What do we think is needed now in this window? Centre back? Second striker? Another winger? New AM/number 10 to challenge Ross? Something else?

Well we need to replace Bolaise, whether Lookman is, im not sure, he could be, but still think we need another Winger and a Striker of some sort, SS or Wingforward.

Honestly cant see us getting a GK this window, possibly can see a CB coming in.

Then a few little punts like the boy Lookman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back