Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' TOFF...

Spot on with CLEV mate, for whatever reason, he's rated by many it seems...:Blink:

KONE would prob do OK but in a different division entirely, can't think of anything in the Prem that'd take him and if they did it be as cover because - and I hear he's a truly nice geezer like - he's just not a great footballer is he? GIBSON same really, could prob do a commanding job in a lower league. Well, for that 20 mins per season he's fit anyway...

I'm just astonished NIASSE was on 55k pw.

Mornin' Egg. Long time no speak ;)

Yeh agree with all of that. I'd like to think we can get those three shifted before anybody who could be useful goes (e.g. Macca), but realistically we'll have done brilliantly if we manage to get them all off the wage bill.

Caught the end of some journalist chatting in talksport this morning, he mentioned berahino to us once again. For a nominal fee and as back up to rom, I'd take him.
a couple of seasons ago Berahino looked like the next Defoe and well worth the 20million Spurs bid. he hasn't played much football recently though and his attitude stinks but that said he's a much better option than Kone!

The article states: Everton now has officially lodged a bid with Standard for Ishak Belfodil. The Rouches accepted the bid of 10 million euros and not negotiating further last night. Possible quickly finds a chord, especially now sports counselor Daniel Van Buyten landed in Spain. The player would be able to draw 4.5 seasons at Everton.

The article states: Everton now has officially lodged a bid with Standard for Ishak Belfodil. The Rouches accepted the bid of 10 million euros and not negotiating further last night. Possible quickly finds a chord, especially now sports counselor Daniel Van Buyten landed in Spain. The player would be able to draw 4.5 seasons at Everton.

No you got this wrong! The article states that Standard did NOT accept the bid of 10m euro and that they were negotiating further last night!

On the subject of Belfodil, having read a bit about him in the last 24 hours, his career seemed to go off a cliff in the last few years but has resurrected it at Standard Liege this season. Looking back on his goals a few years ago probably gives an idea of the potential he had. Big, powerful, surprisingly good control of the ball and quick feet. A poor man's Zlatan if you like.

If it comes off and is a success, this is the sort of signing I'm expecting Walsh to bring in. Undervalued and with potential.

No you got this wrong! The article states that Standard did NOT accept the bid of 10m euro and that they were negotiating further last night!

In your opinion Belg, would he be a good signing...

Baring in mind that we don't really need a prolific goal-scorer, butw e do need somebody to do the things that Rom can't, and in turn open up the room for Rom to work his magic and do sexy stuff with a football and nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back