Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

@bluestevon @Eggs

You've got to look at the belotti rumours and wonder who would rival us for him. Id say possibly United and Chelsea but you never know until you try.

Sule seems a pipe dream but stayed in germany as he wanted games so again, you never know as he would walk into our side.

The 3 at Ajax though...Sanchez (CB) Bazoer (CM) and Dolberg (CF) we should really just offer them a fee for all 3 of them. Koeman must hold some sway in Holland which may entice them...

I wouldnt stop there tbh...i think we should have 2 up top now so dolberg and belotti would be perfect for us...go for both and we may end up with one.

@bluestevon @Eggs

You've got to look at the belotti rumours and wonder who would rival us for him. Id say possibly United and Chelsea but you never know until you try.

Sule seems a pipe dream but stayed in germany as he wanted games so again, you never know as he would walk into our side.

The 3 at Ajax though...Sanchez (CB) Bazoer (CM) and Dolberg (CF) we should really just offer them a fee for all 3 of them. Koeman must hold some sway in Holland which may entice them...

I wouldnt stop there tbh...i think we should have 2 up top now so dolberg and belotti would be perfect for us...go for both and we may end up with one.

I take it you have watched all of Ajaxs games this season Zat?

Ajax, Torino and Hoffenheim, right?

Heres what I would do :

Sell
Lukaku - anything above 30m, just get him gone
Geri - anything above 5m, insert a buy back in case 1 day he can play for longer than 20minutes
Gibson - anything above 50p
Mori - anything above the 9.5m we paid for him, utter yard dog
Kone - ANYTHING
Valencia - Send rar back
Niasse - LOL
The Clev - ANYTHING

Buy
1 number 8
2 number 9s
1 number 10
1 number 5

= win the league

Too low. £65m-£75m is more like it but I want him to stay of course.

Theres a post above quoting you saying you would sell lukaku for £30mil.

Probably to sign another Bolasie....

Mate I know you don't like Bolasie, but if he wasn't playing where would that little bit of creativity come from, given he has provided us the most assists so far this season.

I cannot see it coming from Del, Super Kev or Lennon at the moment?

@bluestevon @Eggs

....we have to say at the moment these are just rumours but if they are true and RK wants these players then we must at least make a concentrated effort to get them. I don't know how realistic acquisition might be but we are a top half Premiership club and the 'vision' has to be effectively sold.

@bluestevon @Eggs

Won't know till January if there's any substance to any rumour or not, could also easily be the club just leaking names that get people excited with no real interest, nice pr stunt as we've done a lot before.

Proof will be in the pudding mate, let's see if we actually get anyone in worth a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back