Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Saido could be a good addition . I know the public perception is he is a trouble maker etc etc but maybe it was a case of just not getting on with Pulis ... People seemed to have just jumped to conclusion that it was all Berinho ... I didn't know but it's possible I suppose ..... If he was to come in I'd feel confident that both Walsh / Koeman have done the required checks and would feel confident of introducing him into the squad

He has to shoulder his fair share of the blame, but let's not forget he's a young lad and young lads make mistakes

The football club is also culpable for it's fair share, especially the chairman and Pulis

Lukaku, Berahino, Belfadil is certainly a better forward line than any with Kone, Niasse, and Valencia (although the little Ecuadorian is growing on me).
Belfodil could well be jarg but for only a few mill he may give us a little something different up front (assuming he plays there)

Peter Schmeichel's had time to have a son, raise him, and see him win a league title. That one always makes me feel old.

yeah and that i suppose. I still feel like a kid, yet when i put myself in football years, i'd be looking at the prime years of career and possibly only 5 years away from retirement. FFS, imagine being 5 years away from never having to work again, i've only just bloody started working!

yeah and that i suppose. I still feel like a kid, yet when i put myself in football years, i'd be looking at the prime years of career and possibly only 5 years away from retirement. FFS, imagine being 5 years away from never having to work again, i've only just bloody started working!

It is pretty ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back