Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...well we know Unsworth recommended Calvert-Lewin. He and Royle are watching plenty of games at this level so it does make sense although I doubt they are empowered to 'sign their own players'. I expect they make recommendations to SW and the Board.

Regarding Unsworth, I think a key unknown for youth managers is their ability in the transfer market. If he recommends players who eventually come through (Calvert-Lewin), it does reflect his aptitude.

No in the article he said they could sign players, now they may have to be signed off, but Unsy was talking about they were wanting players to bolster the prem 2 title and balance up the needs to move some on and cover loanees and those who are with the first team.

No in the article he said they could sign players, now they may have to be signed off, but Unsy was talking about they were wanting players to bolster the prem 2 title and balance up the needs to move some on and cover loanees and those who are with the first team.

...quite possibly then, especially if Unsworth works within a budget.

...well we know Unsworth recommended Calvert-Lewin. He and Royle are watching plenty of games at this level so it does make sense although I doubt they are empowered to 'sign their own players'. I expect they make recommendations to SW and the Board.

Regarding Unsworth, I think a key unknown for youth managers is their ability in the transfer market. If he recommends players who eventually come through (Calvert-Lewin), it does reflect his aptitude.

I have the article http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-prepare-shake-up-under-12425393

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back