Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can sign Depay then we've had a verry good window. Add a goalkeeper, central defender and some creativity in the summer and we suddenly have a verry good team.

I just imagine a post-apocalyptic world where destitute people are huddled around fires struggling to survive, and you all are still arguing about Martinez and Moyes.

Apart from @Mikey_Fitzgerald who continues the vain hunt for Duffy.

fe8646ea3106739abdfaed5818c3a16f.webp

18 players who are absolute garbage and need shipping out:

Robles, Stekelenburg, Jagielka, Oviedo, Besic, Pennington, Barry, Bolasie, Cleverley, Gibson, Lennon, McCarthy, Deulofeu, McAleny, Kone, Niasse, Rodriguez, Valencia

For arguments sake: Barry's legs have gone, Besic will always pick up injuries, Bolasie is now finished, McCarthy is nowhere near good enough and Deulofeu will never be able to last a full game.

Robles, Stekelenburg, Jagielka, Oviedo, Besic, Pennington, Barry, Bolasie, Cleverley, Gibson, Lennon, McCarthy, Deulofeu, McAleny, Kone, Niasse, Rodriguez, Valencia

For arguments sake: Barry's legs have gone, Besic will always pick up injuries, Bolasie is now finished, McCarthy is nowhere near good enough and Deulofeu will never be able to last a full game.

Remove Besic or we are gonna have some major issues going forward.

If we get a number one who isn't injury prone don't you think Stekelenberg's a decent reserve keeper? Seems happy to sit on the bench biding his time for a chance and I'm not sure many keepers better than him would come to us to be an understudy.

He looks quality when he plays, gets the other players and the fans going, sadly he is always injured.

Was on a wind up mate..

I like him as a person and a player, he was class against City in the home semi, that was his stand out performance for me! hopefully he can consistently achieve that level after a decent run.. but he'll have to rely on injuries to get a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back