Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing mate, but imo either still not 100% or possibly the injuries have taken something permanently away from him. Still looks decent in this league but not dominating games the way he was doing.

Would a move rejuvinate him, possibly so, also possible that he's peaked and on the downside now due to various knocks etc catching up with him.

Think he will play out his career now in Kiev myself.

Shame that mate, would have loved him here when we were looking for that type of player. Just mentioned then that I think they held onto him for one window too many.

Shame that mate, would have loved him here when we were looking for that type of player. Just mentioned then that I think they held onto him for one window too many.

They definitely did mate, on top of the injuries etc, his motivation/desire seems to have dropped , just seems to be going through the motions which is enough that he still looks good in games, but lost what made him look a really special player, same thing will happen to Dzagoev if he doesn't move over the next year imo.

Hard to maintain that level in a poor league when you don't get the move you want despite playing out your skin I guess.

They definitely did mate, on top of the injuries etc, his motivation/desire seems to have dropped , just seems to be going through the motions which is enough that he still looks good in games, but lost what made him look a really special player, same thing will happen to Dzagoev if he doesn't move over the next year imo.

Hard to maintain that level in a poor league when you don't get the move you want despite playing out your skin I guess.

Definitely mate, I'm sure both players you mention fancy trying a more competitive league just to test themselves out. I wonder if Yarmolenko would be someone we would go in for late in the day again like we did in the summer last minute.

Definitely mate, I'm sure both players you mention fancy trying a more competitive league just to test themselves out. I wonder if Yarmolenko would be someone we would go in for late in the day again like we did in the summer last minute.
I hope not been shocking every time I have seen him, only looked good against us.
Some of these East European leagues are not very good.

I won't lie, i'd still love him here. Reckon a move would bring out the best in him again. Seems a bit of a daft move on his part to sign that new contract in hindsight

I hope we do mate.

a transfer we need to do early, and everton go in too late 3 times for him? That would be spectacular! We are up to 2 so far, let's get the hat trick of yarmalenko rejections!

I won't lie, i'd still love him here. Reckon a move would bring out the best in him again. Seems a bit of a daft move on his part to sign that new contract in hindsight

Insane move to sign a new contract, then again suppose if he believed the owners promises then he's a fool really.

We picked him up cheap I'd still be made up mind, but doubt we will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back