Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of Andriy Yarmolenko this window... surprising as we apparently agreed a deal at the last minute of the summer window and didn't have time to get it across the line. You would think if that was done we would have simply resurrected it now.

Has his form dropped off a cliff since or was that a last gasp panic move when Sissoko snubbed us.

Since early last year? Is that about the same time he started claiming 'itk' status?
Why wasent he unloading his fountains of knowledge on us since then?

coincided with moshiri coming in i believe. Anyway, even if he was a liar, just ignore it. Everyone has a right to believe what they read, some can believe, some do not, but there's a perfectly good ignore function on this site for such purposes.

No mention of Andriy Yarmolenko this window... surprising as we apparently agreed a deal at the last minute of the summer window and didn't have time to get it across the line. You would think if that was done we would have simply resurrected it now.

Has his form dropped off a cliff since or was that a last gasp panic move when Sissoko snubbed us.

@bluestevon is he still having injury issues or has he been playing lately mate?

I'm hoping we never hear of him again to be honest!

Looking into it, seems his form has dipped. Transfer Markt website saying his transfer value has dropped from £21.25m down to £16.15m.

I know Ste mentioned he had injury issues and a drop of form but that was a couple of months ago. I just wonder if the ship has sailed for him now and Kiev held onto him for one window too many. Be a shame because he's a top player on his day.

@bluestevon is he still having injury issues or has he been playing lately mate?

Been playing mate, but imo either still not 100% or possibly the injuries have taken something permanently away from him. Still looks decent in this league but not dominating games the way he was doing.

Would a move rejuvinate him, possibly so, also possible that he's peaked and on the downside now due to various knocks etc catching up with him.

Think he will play out his career now in Kiev myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back