Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with better players around him will take that little bit of pressure off him and then we will see what we have been wanting to see week in week out snides could do him the world of good coming in

WELL HELLO ..NEW KID ON THE BLOCK.Don;t hang around too long,you'll wet yer pants and we will all pounce.

I've been a member for 3 years mate. I was just speculating in a transfer thread, wasn't saying it's definitely gonna happen.

Wouldn't be assed if Lukaku went as long as we got a decent fee

"Young PSV defender Carolina in the picture at Everton '

January 14, 2017

Young PSV defender Jurich Carolina state according to De Telegraaf in the interest of Everton. The club Ronald Koeman would have long been closely follow the development of the defender.

Been in self imposed exile since the farce of the last window but am now back hungrily devouring transfer shenanigans.
So who's our current ITK? Is everything based on WRD at the other place?

"Young PSV defender Carolina in the picture at Everton '

January 14, 2017

Young PSV defender Jurich Carolina state according to De Telegraaf in the interest of Everton. The club Ronald Koeman would have long been closely follow the development of the defender.

Hope this one comes off so we can sing 1993's Oh Carolina by Shaggy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back