Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

find it amusing that Lukaku would be there only option if they sold Costa to China for 80m to add onto the 60-70m they have already gotten this month from players going China, yeah Chelsea top of the league with 150m to spend would only be able to get Lukaku, theyd get anyone in footy with that amount on offer
NIasse and Big Vic for starters.....if you have the £'s you can have the best.

Well we are about to see if Stevie G lar was indeed correct.

If we surround Ross Barks with better players, does he rise or does he wilt.

Tune in, at a ground near you, soon.

Personally I think he will become GOD.

Personally, I think you'll be disappointed.

"Young PSV defender Carolina in the picture at Everton '

January 14, 2017

Young PSV defender Jurich Carolina state according to De Telegraaf in the interest of Everton. The club Ronald Koeman would have long been closely follow the development of the defender.

Why is it whenever I read something translated from Dutch... that I hear it in Steve Mclarens voice?

"Young PSV defender Carolina in the picture at Everton '

January 14, 2017

Young PSV defender Jurich Carolina state according to De Telegraaf in the interest of Everton. The club Ronald Koeman would have long been closely follow the development of the defender.
If we're looking at young Dutch defenders then Jaïro Riedewald is where it's at. Has everything required to be amongst the best.

He certainly isn't mate,best example can give is our 84-85 side,our forwards certainly chipped in but we had goals all over that side,sheeds,tricky Trev,inchy,degsy mountfield.

Yeah but that's our current problem. Take out Rom & Coleman and there not a lot of goal scorers left. Gana can't hit a barn door from 3 paces and Ross & Kev aren't exactly lashing them in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back