Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have been perfect for us, a damn shame.

His reasoning being that despite Juve wanting him he had to assess the crucial offer for his family on offer in China.

I dunno about you, but surely he already owns/can buy everything him and his family need after all those years in Russia. What more can football players need to spend money on? Castles? Dragons?

His reasoning being that despite Juve wanting him he had to assess the crucial offer for his family on offer in China.

I dunno about you, but surely he already owns/can buy everything him and his family need after all those years in Russia. What more can football players need to spend money on? Castles? Dragons?

I aint gonna have a pop at the fella for going anywhere for 300k a week.

Personally I would just buy a new car every week, then every month buy a plot of land to put my cars on, then just replace them every year.

I aint gonna have a pop at the fella for going anywhere for 300k a week.

Personally I would just buy a new car every week, then every month buy a plot of land to put my cars on, then just replace them every year.

Oh I'm not suggesting he's made a bad choice I just think is there too much money. Would love to have been his kid though.

Makes you wonder doesn't it?
All I know is that the more people have, the more they want.

I may be giving these guys too much credit but I'd assume they're looking at financials not necessarily for themselves and their current family members but rather an attempt to set his grandchildren/great grandchildren up in a position where they have access to whatever they need. Or maybe they just love money. Who knows.

I may be giving these guys too much credit but I'd assume they're looking at financials not necessarily for themselves and their current family members but rather an attempt to set his grandchildren/great grandchildren up in a position where they have access to whatever they need. Or maybe they just love money. Who knows.
They just love money. He's going to build one of those swimming pools full of coins like Scrooge McDuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back