Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save face for what? Offering continued support to a manager who broke our PL points record and got us to two SFs in a single season? If Koeman repeats that I'll be amazed.
Do you get a trophy for SFs? Did we get Champions League for finishing 5th? Why do those "accomplishments" matter? He also led us to bottom half finishes two straight seasons. Phenomenal.

Hahaha with our defenders........

Last year we were conceding for fun and you really think that a manager can fix that within 6 months just because he was a defender with almost the same players? Every thing what's going wrong or every loss is down to Koeman in your eyes. Dream on, it will take years before we've cleaned up the mess your hero left behind.
You think a manager shouldn't be able to come in and coach a back four with three international captains a former international LB and an Argentinian CB to a better standard than the keystone cops we currently have them at?

You need to think that again dirty lad.

You think a manager shouldn't be able to come in and coach a back four with three international captains a former international LB and an Argentinian CB to a better standard than the keystone cops we currently have them at?

You need to think that again dirty lad.

No i don't have to. It doesnt tell me anything if they are or were international players. You're talking about a leftback who's past his prime and the right back of Ierland. You really have to be some player if you play for Ireland !!

If you think Funes Mori is quality than i'll rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back