Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I also wanted Berahino. But if it were US who announced his signing today, just as we heard Aguero was available.. I'd be fuming. it's meant to be. Mertens and Aguero please Koeman, show us the true power of the Mosh and I might just mess my pants.

#onecandream
hahaha no way Aguero is coming here... Yes it is good to dream but if he is leaving City he would be going to a CL team.

Alf Garnett
I am really not all that fumed from the four of them. Fonte is about the same age as Jags, we need younger not another old defender. Who knows how Dafodil would have been, dude was a journeyman at the age of 25! Depay is a little sting, but would he have been great? Would we really want to fork over 20 million to find out? Berahino to me... is ok, we could find better and if the Mosh and company didn't make a move for him, I trust it

From brum to stoke, next stop barrow and Furness.

Insane mate. I always thought he wanted to leave first time around because he wanted a bigger club ( as in Spurs ) and then the only reason he's been there the last 18 months is due to some kind of falling out with Pulis.

Seriously, sit out the last 6 months and then go and find that you have a few options. Stoke ffs lol

Catcher in the Rye's analysis of the possible 3 competing interests ie Moshiri, Koeman and Walsh regarding transfer policy is a rather good and rational account of where we are atm. Like the idea of tension between the three creating a push towards what NSNO used to mean Well done sir.. ;)

To be fair, I also wanted Berahino. But if it were US who announced his signing today, just as we heard Aguero was available.. I'd be fuming. it's meant to be. Mertens and Aguero please Koeman, show us the true power of the Mosh and I might just mess my pants.

#onecandream

Who said Aguero is available?

why is it that were seemingly operating on a player out= player in policy?
we supposedly have cash to compete for top players yet were seemingly waiting for fringe players to leave before getting people in

It's all very Manchester City to be honest. Average players on fat wedge that they can't get rid of so loan is the only option.

If we're swerving the likes of Fonte, Berahino and Memphis, it can only be a good sign.

The same thing seemed to happen in the summer though, waiting and waiting for us to get those players.

Schneiderlin was a great signing for sure, and Lookman too, but it would be nice to go out there and get a name. Being able to attract them is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back