Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see him at Southampton. Now the sold fonte
Personally think it would be the worst choice he could make. With all that has been going on between us and them this summer, I think Jags would be seen as a Koeman reject and have the fans on his back in no time. Personally hope he goes to Sunderland and can somehow help them to stay up with his experience.

Personally think it would be the worst choice he could make. With all that has been going on between us and them this summer, I think Jags would be seen as a Koeman reject and have the fans on his back in no time. Personally hope he goes to Sunderland and can somehow help them to stay up with his experience.
Fair point.

You ask a reasonable question. To me Heaton is an upgrade, but I definitely see where you are coming from.

Not sold on Joel's consistency, but as we won't be in for a keeper this window and since he has earned the first choice spot we will see how he does with a long run of matches.

Did think Joel was ace yesterday on those late corners.

Hasn't conceded a goal in 3 Prem games, winning all 3 and scoring 8, what more could you ask for

Just over a week to go and nothing of note since Schneiderlin.

Will be interesting to see what happens as the ITK's have gone real quiet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back