Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't see it either. Not a lot of movement in strikers who can play support role too also think koeman doesn t want to buy just for the numbers. Can only think of last minute bid on deadline day like sissoko. And seems Gabbiadini we think is not worth the asking price

I think we'll see some action on Monday/Tuesday as other teams get desperate and things start to happen. Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of our dead wood players moving on loans or perhaps even permanent deals, perhaps Kone, Gibson will move.

Most likely though, think we'll see something happen with Sunderland, perhaps with players in both directions, perhaps Kone coming our way (given he'd be cheaper now than he would have been in the summer) with Jags and perhaps one other going the other way.

Holding out hope for a surprise. The Sossoko thing came out of the blue in the summer, so you never know...Donker, while minor had little to no press prior to it happening...perhaps things are getting tighter lipped around Goodison.

I think we'll see some action on Monday/Tuesday as other teams get desperate and things start to happen. Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of our dead wood players moving on loans or perhaps even permanent deals, perhaps Kone, Gibson will move.

Most likely though, think we'll see something happen with Sunderland, perhaps with players in both directions, perhaps Kone coming our way (given he'd be cheaper now than he would have been in the summer) with Jags and perhaps one other going the other way.

Holding out hope for a surprise. The Sossoko thing came out of the blue in the summer, so you never know...Donker, while minor had little to no press prior to it happening...perhaps things are getting tighter lipped around Goodison.

Unfortunately, it was actually on a few other places, like TEF, right near the start of last summer.

The drums are silent.

McCarthy apparently wants off and Celtic are his club. Offer them a straight swap for Dembele.

..if only things were so simple. Interesting if he wants off. If true, my thinking is RK would like him to stay (after his performances against Arsenal and the Reds) but wont die in a ditch over it. The player knows of Newcastle's interest and is keen on the move. He now has to make it happen.

Celtic might be his club but I can't see him wanting to play at that level at this stage in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back