Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling we will see an average loan signing on deadline day

We will add up all the fees for other loan deals and divide it by the number of loan deals

I'd say its a poor window if we finish Jan as we are.... For all the hype inc that of Koeman with regards to Jan being very important. 2 in and 3 out says not a great one for me.

Maybe the emergence of davis and holgate into the 1st team and joel's recent good form have taken a bit of pressure off this window, i personally would be happy if we get a decent back up striker, but won't be crying if we don't.

Maybe the emergence of davis and holgate into the 1st team and joel's recent good form have taken a bit of pressure off this window, i personally would be happy if we get a decent back up striker, but won't be crying if we don't.

I know this is the general consensus but pound for a pitch of sh17 a couple of bad results will cause meltdown. Still think the club have failed if they can't bring in a striker or a creative ACM.

This brazillian lad Caio Emerson looks interesting, all his videos show him beating one man then cut's or he beats one man and vears off all over the pitch like gibbo coming home from a night out. Playing along side him would be a interesting night for our youth team trying to read what a headless chicken is gonna do next.

in this video he reminds me of Bolasie and Benjamin Button

You can only buy what available

Schnieiderlin was available and Koeman wanted him, so it easy to do deals. But taking the likes of Swansea best players now is impossible. I don't want to buy for the sake of it and if you want Swansea best player now then it would cost millions extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back