Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about going for Tierney from Celtic, anyone seen much of him?? Be good cover for Baines in the short term and let them slog over first choice next year....that's if he's not pants, obviously

That's what this thread is all about. Suggested signings of players you've never even seen.

I actually prefer this approach to the FIFA/FM/Youtube 'scouts' who pretend they know what a players all about.

I think we should sign that Stefan Johansen from Fulham cos I watched about 15 minutes of him playing for Celtic 18 months ago and I saw he's got 5 assists this season.

DO IT NOW RONNY LAD.

Don't worry mate we've got the money from sunderland that money gone straight for lookman

Don't rule out Mccarthy being sold for 20 to balance the books

With additional transfers of Del boy Clevelery and Ourmar in summer we will be in the negative net spend one way or another.

The lad from burnley will not be joining and the phrase 'it's hard in jan for transfers' are already out in the presser.

The will be no questions on walsh's accountability for signing Enner or fact he's had half a year in a job and best he could come up with is Belshoddy from Belgium. Joke
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

C3bvvIUWIAEWIb0
Gibson is the only we let keep his kit. ^ Makes sense.
probably got some stains on it that we wouldn't be able to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back