Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the concerns over balancing the books? Moshiri's cash ensures that balancing the books doesn't matter. For once, Everton have some cheddar to splash about and there's still hand wringing about balancing the books. Ain't it fun to spend a little and not sweat it?

Just putting it out there.

With games being played tomorrow and Wednesday, how many teams would genuinely sell a first team player at short notice? Essentially ruining any planning for the game and even more so on the day.

I would expect the only players who will move are ones not in the first team of anyone or deals which have already been sorted out prior to the deadline to allow the clubs to prepare without them.

So I don't expect any suprises or anything substantial now, we would have heard about it by now and teams aren't going to sell last minute without a replacement being there.

Just seen the echo saying that Jim Whites said that Moshiri is working on deadline deal(s)
I kind of believe this and wouldnt be surprised if we did, and we'd held off until deadline day just because its statement. Same way we tried to push through these deals in the summer window!
Just putting it out there.

With games being played tomorrow and Wednesday, how many teams would genuinely sell a first team player at short notice? Essentially ruining any planning for the game and even more so on the day.

I would expect the only players who will move are ones not in the first team of anyone or deals which have already been sorted out prior to the deadline to allow the clubs to prepare without them.

So I don't expect any suprises or anything substantial now, we would have heard about it by now and teams aren't going to sell last minute without a replacement being there.

Or you'll see whos moving if theyre left out of starting XI's

Could be truth, most likely to be utter wham but talk on Twitter in the last half hour that United striker Marcus Rashford has been spotted in the city ahead of a possible move to us

Have to hand it to Koeman. Gibson and Oviedo 7.5 million. Cleverly , Gerry and Niasse all gone and not coming back. Tomorrow could be a huge day as more to go out and a couple in ...starting to take shape now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back