Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ITK.

I have it on very very good authority that these deals will most likely go through (with some nearing full completion tomorrow)

IN

Emerson
Ramsdale
Keane
Terrier
Joaquín Ardaiz

OUT
Kone
McCarthy
Dowell (Loan)

Like I said, not ITK so take it or leave it.
isnt "i have it on very very good authority these deals will go through" literally the definition of "IN THE KNOW"?

Some people on here really are something else crying about negative net spend... if the negative net spend is because we got rid of our dross to idiot teams then that's good right? No point having a positive net spend if we still keep the dross... that's only a drain on resources... I think it's smart business and people get to hung up on net spend.

Look to the quality of the squad now compared to when koeman got here... it's slowly getting better. It will take time and I'm OK with that. We are going in the right direction that is what matters.

Selling to buy isn't bad but i'd argue the are players i'd rather get rid of than mccarthy and del boy first before seeing back of them.

Which ones mate? And in all honesty who would want them?

I accept what you are saying. I think we will all want to see a big signing(s) come the summer, no excuses. However we have offloaded well and got two good players in for similar money this window.

Which ones mate? And in all honesty who would want them?

I accept what you are saying. I think we will all want to see a big signing(s) come the summer, no excuses. However we have offloaded well and got two good players in for similar money this window.

Well firstly we give a new contract to a CM who is worse than Mccarthy.

Lennon Kone Enner Kevin out first then i'd remove del

If we are removing them all over next two windows it is sound, but problem is it looks like we are removing mccarthy to get our spending levels back to negative while keeping Barry

Some people on here really are something else crying about negative net spend... if the negative net spend is because we got rid of our dross to idiot teams then that's good right? No point having a positive net spend if we still keep the dross... that's only a drain on resources... I think it's smart business and people get to hung up on net spend.

Look to the quality of the squad now compared to when koeman got here... it's slowly getting better. It will take time and I'm OK with that. We are going in the right direction that is what matters.

How is it getting better mate when manager makes comments like 'we have enner we don't need striker' bizarre statement

Well firstly we give a new contract to a CM who is worse than Mccarthy.

Lennon Kone Enner Kevin out first then i'd remove del

If we are removing them all over next two windows it is sound, but problem is it looks like we are removing mccarthy to get our spending levels back to negative while keeping Barry

I'm not sure we are selling to keep our net spend though mate. If 20 million comes in I suspect it would be seen as too good to turn down.

As for the others I agree those that it's questionable anyone would want them. There's on so much rubbish we can send to Sunderland!

I'm not sure we are selling to keep our net spend though mate. If 20 million comes in I suspect it would be seen as too good to turn down.

As for the others I agree those that it's questionable anyone would want them. There's on so much rubbish we can send to Sunderland!

I'd be over the moon with 20 for Mccarthy, just rather see it invested while the squad is suddenly become thin.
Reality is we can see us losing him with no incoming and 5+ players out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back