Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we are idiots.

Maybe.

Or maybe we're looking at players like Belfodil who aren't out-and-out number 9s?

And maybe the quality that was available this window is only the likes of Belfodil (I happen to be pretty sure that we've bid for another player I can guarantee hardly anyone will have heard of, who plays for Nice) and plays a very similar role as a wide forward.

But maybe the fact that the clubs don't want to sell midway through a campaign, or that the quality that was available isn't better than what we've currently got, is why no moves have happened.

I'm just saying, there will be reasons. And it won't be because "we're idiots".

I'm holding out hope, but realistically I reckon our business is done. I'm not saying I agree 100% if that is the case, but I will trust the coaching staff's judgement.

Hi mate. Yes, this is the name I've been told. Apparently Walsh rates him. I've personally never heard of the player so can't really provide any information about that side of things. Hopefully some more knowledgeable folk here will be able to tell us more.

Can hit a wicked set-piece. His stats aren't too shabby either. Played a big part in Freiburg's promotion in 15/16 (14gls & 15 assists) and has continued on with his good form (3gls & 9 assists) in the Bundesliga, so far this season.

Finch farm is shut no one can be arsed bill kenwright is counting his curly wirlys next mosh is waiting for he yellow tie tit to get on sky before we put a bid of 10 p plus two blood brothers tickets in and say we tried to bring the boy back. Seriously I can't see any business being done I would of liked a striker because I fear if lukaku gets injured we have no cover but understand it is hard to find quality in this window

Like I said fellas, I am only passing on information I've been given, from two reliable sources.

I'm not an Everton fan, just trying to help out anyone that might wanna rack up a bit of money on this whole transfer mallarky.

If it's wrong it's wrong, but I trust both sources and they have given me solid info before.

No need for the personal insults and digs like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back