Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said english wasn't my first language my first language is similar I said nothing about speaking but my grammar, sentence cohesion is poor along with spelling for example I would use 'I cyaan nago see Kone fi play again' in native lang instead of eng 'I can't see Kone playing again'

I hardly speak queens english and i am accustomed to some scouse words/ I live in london
No offence mate, but I read that in the voice of Jar Jar Binks.

11.gif
I believe in you

I'd take an attacker/striker a good bit better than Kev/Lennon/Kone/Valencia to help out ROM and Ross.

We signed the IMO average but sometimes good Bolasie and then this window a wee kid. Should've done better with two transfer windows I think

Give a name or two. Anyone who had moved to another club in this transfer window who you claim can help out Rom and Ross.

We did alright this window, got our number 1 target in Morgs and a very good prospect in lookman. But the thing is we managed to offload a lot of useless squad players so if we manage to bundle Kone out the door to that would do nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back