Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just under 1700 pages on January Transfer Thread 2017!

I just can't be bothered to go back beyond the most recent 2 or 3. So unappealing.

Am considering initiating the 2017 Summer Transfer Thread just to start the ball rolling and to start accumulating all the dross now. Perhaps we can set a new record.

But I'll be gracious and let a top ITK kick it off.

Oh well, onward we go with what we've got then innit...strip the crap away and we now may well have an actual team as opposed to a just a squad skirted with amblers & hangers on.

Hope it's all hands on decks from now on in...has to be really I suppose.

I'm happy-ish...I think...:Blink:

I don't quite understand FFP/STCC as well as I'd like. Is it going to be an issue bringing in the 5 or so required players in the summer without a big sale?

Loads of deadwood gone or told to go.. pretty happy overall. You'd have been singing hallelujah if Morgan and Ademola had arrived today. Better than the pre-season. Must assume that RK is content with giving the remainder a shot at the rest of the season - they must be the fit ones - otherwise he'd have staked a bit on someone - a back-up defender say. But looking at most other PL sides there's not been too many big moves for top players.

Plus we didn't lose anyone remotely decent on a permanent move.

Just under 1700 pages on January Transfer Thread 2017!

I just can't be bothered to go back beyond the most recent 2 or 3. So unappealing.

Am considering initiating the 2017 Summer Transfer Thread just to start the ball rolling and to start accumulating all the dross now. Perhaps we can set a new record.

But I'll be gracious and let a top ITK kick it off.

Some one beat you to it. It's almost on the second page already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back