Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Soumare at Lille would be a good signing for our midfield, he looks to have a bit of everything, tackling and regains,a decent passing range, can go past a player and carry the ball, Chelsea play Lille this week in the CL will be interesting to see how he fairs against them.

Soumare at Lille would be a good signing for our midfield, he looks to have a bit of everything, tackling and regains,a decent passing range, can go past a player and carry the ball, Chelsea play Lille this week in the CL will be interesting to see how he fairs against them.

If he starts, they rotate the midfield a lot. Rested yesterday though so likely will.

I don’t think buying a striker is as high a priority as everyone thinks.

IMO Richarlison about to make that step from very good player to superstar.

I know both Brands and Silva see him long term as a striker and I think that we're all seeing it now.

I can see him really kicking on over the next year or 2 and I believe we got an absolute diamond on our hands.

I also think DCL is a criminally under rated player. His strength, power, pace, workmate and aerial ability make him a right handful and despite not being a natural finisher it's definitely something he can work on and I could see him 15 a season on a regular basis. If he's used in a 2 whoever is next to him is going to find some space as he certainly keeps defenders occupied.

Then we've got Kean, who also looks potentially very, very good and is really highly rated.

For me the issue has always been the system. I've called it on many times in the past but playing 2 strikers close together instead of the 3 which was basically 2 standing miles away on the wing and 1 isolated in the middle will make a massive difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back