Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'll get destroyed here but I would take Rojo until the end of the season if he's fit. He can cover CB and LB and would be ok alongside either Mina or Holgate. He would also allow us to play a 3 at the back in games where it suited tactically.

Last edited:
You can see from todays game we really need a superstar Centre midfielder...
1168634873.jpg.0.jpg

Would take Shelvey. Never mind who he played for before Newcastle, we are short of midfield options and he would be more useful than Morgan. He might actually score the odd goal also, we are desperately short of goals from our midfielders and seem to be relying heavily on Richarlison. If he got injured, I shudder to think how we’d score at all.

...surely the last thing we want is another slow midfielder, we’ve already got too many players who genuinely struggle to get around the pitch.

Shelvey we need some one cause I cant bloody stand the site of the fart Davies and Sneiderlin dont have me started. Need new striker to this Keane is absolute waste of space. Need a keeper Jordy is a lazy arse Dunc will bollock him. Need 2 new defenders our Centre back both are crap

I'm inclined to agree but I think a CB and Striker are both higher priorities. Also a left footed forward but if the right player became available then it's a no brainer.

Can’t see a striker being an easy hit in January unless their a Tosun alike tbh. Better muddle through then target a boss slotter in the summer

Can’t see a striker being an easy hit in January unless their a Tosun alike tbh. Better muddle through then target a boss slotter in the summer

I'm inclined to agree we are still saddled with both strikers we signed in January and neither are good enough. Maybe 3rd time lucky!!

Apparently its delusional to think we dont need a RB, CB, CM, ST and a new Keeper in January.

Ive heard its not smart to wait for the better value and more options in the Summer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back