Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you know that isn’t what I meant pal.

Point taken. We need a player who fits into a system, any system. Sigurdsson's problem is he's so esoteric you have to build an entire team around him. Therefore I wouldn't seek out any direct replacement, rather we need the anti sigurdsson- i.e someone who actually fits the team we're trying to build.

Like insigne from Napoli.

Point taken. We need a player who fits into a system, any system. Sigurdsson's problem is he's so esoteric you have to build an entire team around him. Therefore I wouldn't seek out any direct replacement, rather we need the anti sigurdsson- i.e someone who actually fits the team we're trying to build.

Like insigne from Napoli.

Yeah I agree mate - would like a creative player who can carry the ball as well as pass. That isn’t Siggy. If he was popping up with goals he could be forgiven but when they disappear he doesn’t offer enough in terms of being the player we need to make us tick and link things together.

Yeah I agree mate - would like a creative player who can carry the ball as well as pass. That isn’t Siggy. If he was popping up with goals he could be forgiven but when they disappear he doesn’t offer enough in terms of being the player we need to make us tick and link things together.

Yeah he doesn't dribble and he doesn't control the tempo of the game does he. Hard to have him as a creative focal point then. Nor is he box to box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back