Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see Cantwell realising his potential in an Everton shirt. Good player and very down to earth and amiable person as well.

Think we'll be after a higher calibre of player myself though. Cantwell is only promise of potential for now.

Yeah but you could see the promise in Robertson at Hull and Alli at MK Dons just from watching a single game. Saw the same yesterday in the match v Spurs.
Get in now

Yeah but you could see the promise in Robertson at Hull and Alli at MK Dons just from watching a single game. Saw the same yesterday in the match v Spurs.
Get in now
Tbh, you could already see that the boy was a player when he was on a half season loan at my local club at the age of 19. We tried to sign him, but sadly that didn't come off. Had a great debut season in the Prem thus far.

Would love to see Cantwell realising his potential in an Everton shirt. Good player and very down to earth and amiable person as well.

Think we'll be after a higher calibre of player myself though. Cantwell is only promise of potential for now.
I'm all over the Todd Cantwell train, Looks a great little player.
I'm not sure about his creative abilities which is I think what his main draw is supposed to be. Maybe at the right price but I think better options exist.

No to Grealish. He has decent talent but I have a big feeling he's looking OK solely because he's the big fish in a little pond. We'd get rinsed in terms of the fee for him in January too with Villa fighting relegation.

Also his hair does my head in.

No to Grealish. He has decent talent but I have a big feeling he's looking OK solely because he's the big fish in a little pond. We'd get rinsed in terms of the fee for him in January too with Villa fighting relegation.

If we are interested we should definitely wait until summer and hope they go down.

Told by a diehard Villa fan earlier today he wants a big club like Spurs or UTD.
I'm saying players from wherever who might ordinarily have given us a mighty swerve, will be captivated by Don Carlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back