Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup this is massive and one of the most exciting things about Don Carlo. Not only will players come but they will STAY you think Richie really wants to go to United to play under ole when he can spend the most important years of his development under the best manager in the world? Not only will some of Carlo's old boys want to rejoin him but young lads will be tempted not only by prem football but working under a 3 times champions league winner. Even if they don't see us as a destination club yet a lot of 19-23 year old future stars will be getting advised by their agents to go spend a few years under Don Carlo. We can harness that power and then if we are playing in europe in a few seasons with an amazing new stadium we can really start cementing ourselves as a top european club again
Wishful thinking, can’t wait for the new stadium hope don Carlo is still in charge then too.

I personally think Carlo see's Richarlison as a winger still and will be still after a striker once Tosun leaves.

The quality of that CF and if they are to be first choice or a squad player will depend on how much DCL & Kean both progress over the rest of the season imo.

Can’t see many coming in unless some move out. When everyone is fit we have Gomes Gbamin Delph Siggurdson Schneiderlin Davies all available to play central midfield. Unless a couple of them get moved on I can’t see us buying in that position unless it’s a loan. Only position I could potentially see is perhaps a veteran striker on loan to come off the bench.

Would take the keeper and maybe the centre back and the young winger that's it.
Wonder if we can return Keane and upgrade to Tarkowski? Wouldn’t mind that Tomori also, has looked decent for Chelsea this season considering it’s his first in the big league. Hopefully Gbamin comes back soon and will be like a new signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back