Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if we can return Keane and upgrade to Tarkowski? Wouldn’t mind that Tomori also, has looked decent for Chelsea this season considering it’s his first in the big league. Hopefully Gbamin comes back soon and will be like a new signing
Would swop keane for him , miles more bottle and a better defender.
Gbamin havnt heard when he will be back, but after the injury and being new to the prem cant see him doing much for a few months ,if at all this season, bonus if he comes back and performs.
Was watching us on a foreign channel the other week and the commentator said he has seen quite a bit of him and he would be a big asset to us when fit

I'm thinking Carlo is waiting for the cup match at Mordor before deciding on the immediate needs creatively . It's possible he just adds 1 player... Another player who does what Mason is doing, and what Gbamin was brought in for... centre back/ central midfield. A beast would be ideal, even a loan with option to buy.

Amazing to think he played 5 attackers yesterday and looked compact.

I think this window is really difficult to assess what we need purely because Marco clearly wasn’t getting the best out of certain players.

I would have said we needed a striker first and foremost but if DCL keeps proving me wrong and Kean improves a bit more, I wouldn’t say it’s as needed as it was a month ago.

It’s now looking like the most needed area is a CM or CB or someone who can do both depending on injuries.

Maybe we look at loans for young players or just players who might be available: todibo from Barcelona might be available or maybe Rakitić for a year (looks like he’s played less games for them this year). I’ve also read an article about youngsters to watch and Cuenca was a CB from Barcelona picked out as one to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back