January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
niasse
Tosun
Martina
Steklenberg

All definites

Can some1 please tell me what are intentions are for Sandro, bolasie, garbutt and dowell? What’s the point in loaning them all the time?

Wouldn’t be surprised if scheiderlin is gone in the summer too.

Also I really hope people see iwobi for what he is soon... a awful footballer. The lad has pace that’s it, no end product and no first touch, he’s useless and the arsenal board have done a right job on us offloading him to us for big bucks... I’d rather have John oster
Walcot is the same.

niasse
Tosun
Martina
Steklenberg

All definites

Can some1 please tell me what are intentions are for Sandro, bolasie, garbutt and dowell? What’s the point in loaning them all the time?

Wouldn’t be surprised if scheiderlin is gone in the summer too.

Also I really hope people see iwobi for what he is soon... a awful footballer. The lad has pace that’s it, no end product and no first touch, he’s useless and the arsenal board have done a right job on us offloading him to us for big bucks... I’d rather have John oster
Unless Tosun pushes for a move, I expect him to stay until the summer, because if Carlo decides to carry on playing 2 up top and we get an injury or 2 we are a bit short. But then a new striker might appear in jan so then that would change things.

I don’t expect to many out, perhaps Nartina and a Niasse, I fully expect Tosun and Snides to stay until the summer. Walcott I think will be here next season. Who knows what will happen to Sandro and Bolasie when they return.

Wonder how much Dwight McNeil would go for. Only 20 and Left Footed. Moves the ball well and has a decent cross. Has a great work rate as well.
He’s a quality player. Many people won’t fancy him as he hasn’t got an exotic name but he’s very good.

Good player, bit raw, but zero value in buying from the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back