Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I said it before multiple times , Dani olmo will want from dinamo Zagreb to big league, by summer he can press dinamo to sell to prefered destination cause contract expires in 2021. January is a window when he will want out unless dinamo plays knockout stage of CL wich is not science fiction but I Think they will miss out. Dinamo wants money and if everton is the highest bidder they will sell and he will be bored with croatian league. Plays in siggy role only he is already better than siggy ever was. Him and richy, kean and lucky stroke with somebody else is how big teams are build

I said it before multiple times , Dani olmo will want from dinamo Zagreb to big league, by summer he can press dinamo to sell to prefered destination cause contract expires in 2021. January is a window when he will want out unless dinamo plays knockout stage of CL wich is not science fiction but I Think they will miss out. Dinamo wants money and if everton is the highest bidder they will sell and he will be bored with croatian league. Plays in siggy role only he is already better than siggy ever was. Him and richy, kean and lucky stroke with somebody else is how big teams are build
I read that we bid for him in the summer. I don’t know that much about him.

I read that we bid for him in the summer. I don’t know that much about him.
Played in spain u 21 champions team, him ruiz and ceballos were stand out. They are born 1996,he’s in 1998. De bruyne is a good comparison, I Think one day he will be the best in the world. I honestly do. Dominates games like I have not seen since modric, but with modric there was no end product so dinamo had glorious defeats, with this guy there is also dribble and goal, assists in the last third so wins against Fenerbahce, benfica, trashing of atalanta last week have happend. He had 11 dribbles against them, constantly plays the ball that leaves You 2 on 1,3on 2..

Played in spain u 21 champions team, him ruiz and ceballos were stand out. They are born 1996,he’s in 1998. De bruyne is a good comparison, I Think one day he will be the best in the world. I honestly do. Dominates games like I have not seen since modric, but with modric there was no end product so dinamo had glorious defeats, with this guy there is also dribble and goal, assists in the last third so wins against Fenerbahce, benfica, trashing of atalanta last week have happend. He had 11 dribbles against them, constantly plays the ball that leaves You 2 on 1,3on 2..
Well going off that, there will be plenty of takers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back