Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
if true , its DCL , Kean and Niasse as our strikers.

there is noway any team with those three strikers are getting anywhere near a European spot.

not like tosun would of made much difference, but I was honestly thinking he would of been starting a few games instead of DCL in the coming weeks.
Kean, Richarlison, and DCL are the strikers. And several champions league teams were in for Kean, so you might be wrong.

Kean, Richarlison, and DCL are the strikers. And several champions league teams were in for Kean, so you might be wrong.
What teams? And would he have been their 1st choice?

I'm guessing he chose us over a CL team to have a better chance of starting? The other CL teams can keep tabs on his progress while he gains valuable experience. It he fails, he's tied up for 5 years, if he succeeds, he's off to the highest bidder and we're still left with DCL. I would have liked to have gotten a proved striker with a half decent goals return. Another year, another shaky start to the season.

Kean left because he was suffering racist abuse in Italy and wouldn't of got into any of the team's first team in the top 6 minus Chelsea because they can't sign anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back