Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
qmyc14zl44n31.jpg

Silva doesn’t do the transfers though.

he doesn't do the negotiations but he deffo has an input along with Brands

are you saying brands didn't want Zouma? that would be foolish to think, and it would suggest brands has failed in that department more than he already did by not getting someone in to replace zouma as well

he doesn't do the negotiations but he deffo has an input along with Brands

are you saying brands didn't want Zouma? that would be foolish to think, and it would suggest brands has failed in that department more than he already did by not getting someone in to replace zouma as well

Im not saying Brands didnt want Zouma, Donkeyree or Zaha, last month.

Im saying that all 3 were valued higher than he was willing to pay, so he walked away, if any of those teams lower their prices he might make a move in the future, but I doubt it very much.

Im not saying Brands didnt want Zouma, Donkeyree or Zaha, last month.

Im saying that all 3 were valued higher than he was willing to pay, so he walked away, if any of those teams lower their prices he might make a move in the future, but I doubt it very much.

I agree re zaha and doucoure, but zouma wasn't for sale for the fact they couldn't replace him AND lampard didn't like luiz ( hence why he was sold ) also add rudiger was injured, I suspect if the ban wasn't in place we would have most definitely have signed zouma

I agree re zaha and doucoure, but zouma wasn't for sale for the fact they couldn't replace him AND lampard didn't like luiz ( hence why he was sold ) also add rudiger was injured, I suspect if the ban wasn't in place we would have most definitely have signed zouma
Chelsea have 4 senior CBs
Three were picked on Saturday
Zouma was not.
Be interesting to see who Lampard picks tonight with only 3 available
Will he go 2 at the back ,or 3 and play Zouma

Tosun has gone according to Sky tv, gone for a good fee as well!!!

if true , its DCL , Kean and Niasse as our strikers.

there is noway any team with those three strikers are getting anywhere near a European spot.

not like tosun would of made much difference, but I was honestly thinking he would of been starting a few games instead of DCL in the coming weeks.

there is noway any team with those three strikers are getting anywhere near a European spot.

not like tosun would of made much difference, but I was honestly thinking he would of been starting a few games instead of DCL in the coming weeks.
I think it was just a case of getting him and his wages off the books while they could, if we have got most of what we paid for him as well I’d say that was a very good days work. Good luck to the lad I don’t think the premier league was the place for Tosun to be, he didn’t have the pace for it in my opinion.

Didn’t DCL score our only goal Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back