Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get zouma in to partner yerry
If Zouma was on loan last season at any other club apart from Everton, would you want him? Based on the form that he showed but in another clubs shirt?
Added to this seasons form? Not a chance, the game is global, has to be better players out there then this one

IF
Chelsea get their ban reduced they may be open to selling Zouma
If Flores wants money for his own players and Watford are (hopefully)in the bottom 3 then Docoure may be an option.
If we free up wages and cash with Tosun and Schnederlin then Zaha or an experienced CF may be an option.
As I have said before with Euros coming up International players sitting on their clubs bench may be open to a loan move in January

IF
Chelsea get their ban reduced they may be open to selling Zouma
If Flores wants money for his own players and Watford are (hopefully)in the bottom 3 then Docoure may be an option.
If we free up wages and cash with Tosun and Schnederlin then Zaha or an experienced CF may be an option.
As I have said before with Euros coming up International players sitting on their clubs bench may be open to a loan move in January

If Brands cant spend 150m better than buying a rubbish CB, a rubbish CM and a garbo Wingforward he should resign.

So he authorized bids for players he thought were rubbish
Grow up lad

Brands doesnt miss.

If he wanted them, he would have signed them, clearly he didnt feel any of them were worth the money required to sign them.

Im willing to wager none of those 3 players will ever play for Everton.

As for telling me to grow up, really?

Brands doesnt miss.

If he wanted them, he would have signed them, clearly he didnt feel any of them were worth the money required to sign them.

so if the bids were accepted he would have said
jog on lads I was only yanking your chain
Don't think so
Him and Marco wanted those 3 players

so if the bids were accepted he would have said
jog on lads I was only yanking your chain
Don't think so
Him and Marco wanted those 3 players

Brands offers a price he thinks the player is worth, the selling teams didnt agree, I doubt he will return for any of them.

There are 000s of players in world football.

Brands doesnt miss.

we did want zouma though, Silva came out a few times and said we wanted zouma

I'd go as far as to say zouma was amongst our very top targets in that we wasted all summer going after him which has ultimately cost us not buying someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back