January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOMEBODY in the Rabiot familia is mental. I thought it might have been his wife but they may have just been Icari.

His mar is a total fruit biscuit.

Here they are posing next to a tree for no reason.

15530332329714.jpg

The mother and agent of Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot feels that her son is a prisoner at the French club.

Veronique Rabiot believes that the treatment of the player has been harsh and that other members of the squad receive preferential treatment.

The French international's contract expires in the summer and has made it clear that he wants to leave PSG who, in response, have forced him to train away from the first team.

"My son is a prisoner at PSG," she told L'Equipe.

"The only thing he (Rabiot) has asked is to complete his contract and that it is respected," Veronique added.

"They fined him for not travelling to Qatar when his grandmother died and his father was dying. He is a hostage," she stated.

Rabiot's mother hinted that Neymar Jr. is not held to the same standards by the club.

"At PSG they fine players for arriving six minutes late to a team meeting (which happened to Rabiot before the match against Marseille) and others, while injured, are allowed to travel around the world and go to carnivals," she concluded.

His mar is a total fruit biscuit.

Here they are posing next to a tree for no reason.

15530332329714.jpg

The mother and agent of Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot feels that her son is a prisoner at the French club.

Veronique Rabiot believes that the treatment of the player has been harsh and that other members of the squad receive preferential treatment.

The French international's contract expires in the summer and has made it clear that he wants to leave PSG who, in response, have forced him to train away from the first team.

"My son is a prisoner at PSG," she told L'Equipe.

"The only thing he (Rabiot) has asked is to complete his contract and that it is respected," Veronique added.

"They fined him for not travelling to Qatar when his grandmother died and his father was dying. He is a hostage," she stated.

Rabiot's mother hinted that Neymar Jr. is not held to the same standards by the club.

"At PSG they fine players for arriving six minutes late to a team meeting (which happened to Rabiot before the match against Marseille) and others, while injured, are allowed to travel around the world and go to carnivals," she concluded.

I mean to he fair nothing she has said there is out of order like.

Although I have heard she's off her biscuit. Though if we got him on loan till the summer I doubt she'd be kicking up a fuss over everton. Not if he's trying to get into the French squad ahead of the euros.

So let me get this straight.
1. Dominic Calvert Lewin has 5 goals in 5 games after scoring 6 all of last season.
2. Carlo Ancelotti manages Everton.
3. Everton are a legitimate contender to sign James Rodriguez.

Where am I?
Been supporting this club for almost 20 years, and this is the best and most confident I have felt about the "new and improved Everton".

We always seem to have these false dawns at the beginning of the season but there definitely seems to be a different feel to the optimism this time.

Long may it continue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back