January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of buying rubbish yoots.

Kean and Iwobi have ruined it for me.

Now granted Kean might come good, but we are a player down till he does.

We have enough potential for now, lets buy some ready cooked players while we have Carlo.

No im not saying go out and buy some 30 year olds.

The 24-26 age group is ripe for plucking.

I think alot will depend on what formation he feels we look best playing and how to evolve it into something more effective.

I think Richarlison and Kean have big parts to play in this thinking...does he look at Richarlison on the left or 3 up front...or Kean as a rotation option in a 2?

The way he spoke about Richarlison the other day was that he likes him to be a good all round player so it seems he may be out on the left side.

Hard to say what type of player we need without knowing his thouhts on formation.

I think alot will depend on what formation he feels we look best playing and how to evolve it into something more effective.

I think Richarlison and Kean have big parts to play in this thinking...does he look at Richarlison on the left or 3 up front...or Kean as a rotation option in a 2?

The way he spoke about Richarlison the other day was that he likes him to be a good all round player so it seems he may be out on the left side.

Hard to say what type of player we need without knowing his thouhts on formation.

Im convinced he will lean towards a 442 diamond.

Im still not sure if he goes for an advanced playmaker or a sitting playmaker.

But hes a summer window away from getting what he needs for any sudden shift in tactics.

We lack widers, sure we have Bernie and Walcott and Rico can play there, but I cant see him going for 433, Gmblammo, if hes the player I think we open up 3 at the back a bit more, but its impossible to call what he will do.

There’s a chance that we’re shopping in a different bracket now though. We’ve supposedly got plenty to spend (Zaha, Doucoure offers, Carlo being brought in amid rumours of budget).

He brought James to Bayern and wanted him at Napoli (not surprised he didn’t get him there, they wouldn’t spend the same level as we would considering the transfer and wage costs).

Everyone knows Mr Moshiri wants a big name signing. There aren’t many bigger names than James and his mate Yerry might help him settle.

There’s loads of reasons why this won’t happen but how boss would it be if it did?

The Mosh is a madman.

Im almost certain Brands is saying no, no, no over again, but Mosh is on the phone saying "Dont worry Marcel, im minted mate".

Moise Kean seemed pie in the sky to me, Ancelotti was just a laughable suggestion and here we are with both.

His stock is VERY low, hes an injury-prone player on massive wages, his name defo still rings out tho.

Dont wanna get all esk.org, but still no idea how we keep signing players when we are utterly skint, the accounts are out soon, if Moshiri hasnt chucked another 100m at us I will be shocked.

Most these budget/Everton are skint/sell to buy rumour are from bedroom twitter kopites.

Probably the same ones that spread the nonsense about us cheering city goals when we were playing them

Well no mate.

If you look closely at our spending and our income you will see that there is a massive shortfall.

Last time I checked I wasnt a bedroom twitter kopite.

Im convinced he will lean towards a 442 diamond.

Im still not sure if he goes for an advanced playmaker or a sitting playmaker.

But hes a summer window away from getting what he needs for any sudden shift in tactics.

We lack widers, sure we have Bernie and Walcott and Rico can play there, but I cant see him going for 433, Gmblammo, if hes the player I think we open up 3 at the back a bit more, but its impossible to call what he will do.

The Mosh is a madman.

Im almost certain Brands is saying no, no, no over again, but Mosh is on the phone saying "Dont worry Marcel, im minted mate".

Moise Kean seemed pie in the sky to me, Ancelotti was just a laughable suggestion and here we are with both.

His stock is VERY low, hes an injury-prone player on massive wages, his name defo still rings out tho.

Dont wanna get all esk.org, but still no idea how we keep signing players when we are utterly skint, the accounts are out soon, if Moshiri hasnt chucked another 100m at us I will be shocked.

The accounts will be a mess. We badly needed to get shut of the likes of Tosun, Niasse, Cuco, for wages and fees but here they are.

Usmanov is sorting us out anyway :D

I've seen that Kulusevski at Parma being rumoured on Twitter.. anyone know anything about him? Looks to be set to join Juve mind, but still talk of us in for him

Well no mate.

If you look closely at our spending and our income you will see that there is a massive shortfall.

Last time I checked I wasnt a bedroom twitter kopite.

This wasn't related to what you wrote, I'd never call you that your pretty much the furthest thing away from one of them lad.

It is the type of thing I've been hearing off kopites since moshiri joined.

I don't really look closely at the financials, I don't really care about that side, I'm of the opinion if the mosh man wants to throw tons of money our way, good. It's his fine to pay not ours. In reality I just look at the footy and make stupid comments on here when I'm bored.

This wasn't related to what you wrote, I'd never call you that your pretty much the furthest thing away from one of them lad.

It is the type of thing I've been hearing off kopites since moshiri joined.

I don't really look closely at the financials, I don't really care about that side, I'm of the opinion if the mosh man wants to throw tons of money our way, good. It's his fine to pay not ours. In reality I just look at the footy and make stupid comments on here when I'm bored.

Every window I keep saying we are skint, every window we spend money.

As I keep saying, being right is a luxury I do not have.

Sick of buying rubbish yoots.

Kean and Iwobi have ruined it for me.

Now granted Kean might come good, but we are a player down till he does.

We have enough potential for now, lets buy some ready cooked players while we have Carlo.

No im not saying go out and buy some 30 year olds.

The 24-26 age group is ripe for plucking.
Is it? I mean there will be Lucas Digne type guys out there but I don't think we can live off of those types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back